Save the Date
NAEYC's 2021 Public Policy Forum
Whether you have tons of advocacy experience, or none at all, NAEYC's Public Policy Forum is THE place for you to sharpen your advocacy skills and help us move a nonpartisan agenda in support of young children and the early childhood education profession!
As a Public Policy Forum participant, NAEYC members have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a powerful team working to advance federal and state early childhood policy
- Hear from and network with national and state policy leaders and fellow advocates
- Get the resources and experiences they need to be an informed and effective advocate
- Meet - even virtually! - with members of Congress and build relationships with their staff and teams
Stay tuned for more information on registration, agenda, and more coming in January 2021!
You should come...but you don’t have to take our word for it! Here's what participants from last year’s Public Policy Forum would like to tell you:
- "Go! It is an incredible experience that you will regret if you miss it."
- "Everyone, from first-time advocates to lobbyists, walks away from this forum with more confidence and expertise."
- "Your voice must be heard and the Forum will give you the tools to do so."
- "You will be amazed at what you will learn in this short period of time. We need you."
- "This experience is transformative! You owe it to yourself to attend."
Check out highlights and agendas from previous events:
Interested in participating, but not a NAEYC Member? Join today!
The Public Policy Forum is a members-only function open to current NAEYC members. Take the first step and join the only association that gives you access to information from leading early childhood experts and ensures you will have the tools needed to excel in your job, grow in your career, and stay connected to a professional network of educators across the country.