BearAcade Sticky Poly™, 48" x 200' Roll
BearAcade is a self-adhering sticky poly sheeting film. It is dedicated to improving safety, increasing speed and lowering cost in the abatement fields. You know it's BearAcade quality with the BearAcade Logo covering the entire surface.
Features & Benefits:
• Hand or machine application; machine application results in a 10 fold increase in the average square feet per hour; significant increase (2 fold) in the average number of criticals per hour.
• Contractors reduce overall costs, improving profits, and competitiveness to win more contracts.
• Does not fall from walls - stays up until the job is finished. No time lost reapplying a failed containment.
• Superior holding power. Barricade films are fully coated with an adhesive designed for abatement conditions. Holds two times the negative pressure requirements for removal of asbestos.
• Eliminate “billowing” from wall and floors. Improves vision within the containment, eliminates accidental snagging of the billowing film with tools or equipment, and floors are less slippery than “billowed” floors.
• Improves clean up and vacuuming. Floor layers are bonded to each other resulting in a surface that is easily cleaned.
• Eliminates the need for spray adhesive primers during installation.
• No clean up of adhesive residue prior to repainting.
• Reduces damage to painted wallboard surfaces, reducing prep work prior to repainting.
• Superior seal quality of the overall containment. Fully coated sheets result in improved seal over the total containment. Conformance to asbestos abatement regulations.
• BearAcade was developed and tested by abatement contractors to insure real world performance.
*on webstore orders over $100 in the contiguous US; some exclusions apply